Constantine uses new project "80.20" to deliver powerful message





Queens emcee Constantine releases the 10-track mixtape “80.20”. Constantine gives a well balance mix of the classic New York sound while providing a good amount of bounce from today’s popular production styles. Boasting features from Zachariah, Ell Cosme and Valeria, Constantine brings on producers Juno Adonis, J. Patterns, Beatz Era, June G. Kamoshun, NYBangers and DopeBoyzMusic to round out the project collaborators. Some of the stand out tracks include the project’s lead single “G.O.A.T”, “Get It Right” & “Cheap Talk”. 

Constantine breaks down the meaning and the theme of the project stating, “my mixtape 80.20 is about me applying the 80.20 principle to my life. Most of us live life 20.80 instead.” Constantine explains, “We spend 20% of our lives doing something we’re passionate about and 80% of our lives doing everything else.“ This entire mixtape is me telling the world that I’m no longer settling for living a 20.80. I’m transiting my life to living a 80.20 using my passion which is music.” Check out Constantine latest project and tell us what’s your 80.20 is below in the comment section. 





[DOWNLOAD] “80.20”




#FOLLOW






Facebook @sneakycensored



Instagram @sneakycensored



No comments

Post a Comment