VIDEO REVIEW: E-Holla - It's On





R&B singer, E-Holla drops "It's On" a sexy remake to Ginuwine's classic "Pony". This is a slower roller anthem for real! E-Holla sets the scenario for the ladies as he sings "Im too fly, you're too fine, baby" The video is a steamer as it features one of the baddest tatted up chics ever! Directed by Jamar Alston for New Take Over Vision ENT. @iameholla

Follow E-Holla's music and read more about the man behind the sound below. 


E-Holla's Bio:

My name is Eric Lamart Holland II and I have been singing ever since I was ten years old. I graduated from Tallwood High School with an Advance Diploma. I went to Tidewater Community College for a while but stopped to work two jobs. I am currently working at Dunkin Donuts and Rite Aid. The thing that I really want to do in life is to pursue my dreams in singing, if I could accomplish my goals by singing it would definitely help me and my family.


Since I was ten years old I sung old Motown songs my mom used to play on the radio and since then I trained myself how to sing by trying to sing the words exactly how the artist sang it. I have always been inspired by Marvin Gaye and Sam Cooke and all of the other Motown singers, but in today’s music I have been inspired by Chris Brown, Trey Songz and Usher. I have never sung in Church or took vocal lessons, I just sang on the streets around my neighborhood. I was told I sounded so good that people that I didn’t even know would come to me and ask me to sing for them. Soon I found myself singing in school, on the bus, on the streets and even now at my job. I really do not have many achievements, but if I could pursue my goals in singing that would really be one of the greatest achievements ever.


One day while working at an Manufacturing Company I looked on my phone for other jobs because in my mind I knew working there was nothing I wanted to do for the rest of my life so I went on Craigslist and I came across my Manager Bernice Denise Watkin’s ad online stating that she was a manager in talent and so I contacted her and she wanted a demo or something to prove that I had what it took to keep her interest and make her want to work with me. I had nothing at the time, but that did not stop me, so I sang (I believe I can fly) to her over the phone and right then she loved my voice and now I work with her to this very day and became one of her favorite R&B artist.


Bernice knew about my passion so she wanted to help me any way she could. We went to New York, and now I have a single called (It’s On) out which she put on ITunes. I really like this song because it has a beat to it where you can party with it in the clubs and blast it in your car, but still has that nice R&B vibe to it. I have always liked old Motown songs, but the songs today I like R&B and Hip Hop combined. I don’t really rap but the songs that I want to sing are the songs I want people to hear and treat as if it were a rap song but still have that R&B to it. I really hope I can get to travel and make money to support not only myself, but my family and everyone that helped support and helped me make it as well and maybe become one of the biggest singers of all time.




No comments

Post a Comment