Introducing Rising Artist: Young TeTe




What first got you into music?
My manager convinced me to try it out after seeing me in a club.

How would you describe the music that you typically create?
My music is freaky, hood and raw.

Who would you most like to collaborate with?
Megan Thee Stallion and DaBaby.

If you could go open a show for any artist who would it be?
Megan Thee Stallion.

What is one message you would give to your fans?
Keep riding the wave. My time is coming soon.

What would you be doing right now, if it wasn’t for your music career?
Selling hair. That is in the process as well.

Where have you performed?
I’ve performed at the 2020 OTH Festival (Atlanta), 2020 Stuntfest (Reynolds, Ga.), South Beach Nightclub (Atlanta), Seduction (Atlanta), Strokers (Atlanta), Pin Ups (Atlanta), Club Lacura (Atlanta), Tiger Tiger (Atlanta), Royal Peacock (Atlanta), Club Rendezvous (Atlanta), Wraith (Atlanta), Club Viral (Augusta, Ga.) and a few others.



Follow:
Instagram: @YoungTeTe_
Twitter: @YoungTeTe_
Facebook: @YoungTeTeMusic

No comments

Post a Comment